If you are familiar with GTA Online, then you usually invite your friends to the gameplay to complete jobs and missions together. But getting lots of game invites can frustrate you and that’s why hiding online status becomes necessary in GTA Online. This article will guide you on how to appear offline in GTA Online on PC, PS4, and Xbox.
GTA Online: Hide Online Status
GTA Online is basically the multiplayer mode of popular Rockstar games GTA V. This game lets you add and invite your friends to gameplay in which you can complete jobs, missions, races, and other tasks together.
Your friends can easily send you game invites and you can join their game by accepting the invites. But getting lots of game invites in GTA Online becomes too much frustrating when you start getting dozens of invites at the same time.
However, you can’t play “GTA Online” offline as it requires an active internet connection to play games. But, you can appear offline to your GTA friends and they will not know when you are online.
How to Appear Offline in GTA Online
Appearing offline on GTA Online games is not an in-game feature, but you can hide your online status from your Gaming consoles. Here, I will show you How to Appear Offline in GTA Online on PC, PS4, and Xbox.
In order to become invisible in GTA Online on PC, Make sure that you have an active Rockstar Social Club account and that you have logged in to the game.
- First of all, Launch the GTA Online game on your PC.
- Navigate to Settings by tapping on the gear icon in the top right corner.
- Click on “Privacy” settings.
- Now choose the profile visibility setting to “Me Only”.
For PS4 Users:
- Go to your PS4 home screen and navigate to your profile by clicking the “X” button.
- When your profile shows, go to the ‘Set Online Status’ box and highlight it.
- Once you highlight the ‘Set Online Status box’, you will get a prompt to appear online or offline.
- Simply, select the ‘Appear Offline’ option, and you will be invisible to your GTA Online PS4 friends.
- Navigate to the Home Screen on your Xbox and tap the up arrow button on your Xbox controller’s D-Pad to select your profile picture.
- Now with your Profile selected, Press the “A” button to open your profile on the Xbox Series X|S.
- Once you are on the Profile page, scroll down below and select Appear online.
- Now you can see Appear Offline option from the dropdown menu.
- Select the “Appear Offline” option and this will hide your online status for the GTA Online game on the Xbox Series X|S.
So this was the full guide on How to Appear Offline in GTA Online on PC, PS4, and Xbox in 2023. By following the above steps, you will be invisible to your GTA Online and Rockstar Social Club friends.
I hope you like this article and if you have any queries regarding this, feel free to ask us via below comment section.
More Related Articles for You:
- How to Appear Offline in Fortnite on PC, Xbox, and PS4
- How to Appear Offline on Roblox in 2022
- Guide to Appear Offline on Destiny 2 game (PC, Xbox, PS4)