Halo Infinite features a Multiplayer mode as well as Solo campaigns. Playing Halo Infinite with teammates and making your own strategies is fun, but some players don’t like being surrounded by teammates in the game.
However, there could be many reasons to hide your online status in Halo Infinite, but the solution will be only one in this case. Some players don’t like to get tons of invites and messages from their friends. Here, I will show you how to appear offline in Halo Infinite on PC (Steam, Discord & Xbox App), Xbox Series X/S, and Xbox One.
How to Appear Offline in Halo Infinite?
Halo Infinite is available on many platforms and it doesn’t have any in-game features to easily hide your online status. However, you can change your Online status on your platform and you will be offline for your game friends.
On PC (Xbox App):-
If you are using the Xbox Game Pass app to play Halo Infinite on your PC, then you can appear offline by following the below steps.
- Launch the Xbox app.
- Click on your Profile at the top of your screen.
- From the drop-down menu, select Appear Offline.
- Once done, you will appear offline to your Halo Infinite friends.
For Steam Users:-
- Open Steam and Log in to your account.
- Open the “Friends” option and click on your name.
- Select the “Invisible” option from the dropdown menu.
- Now you will appear offline but still can chat with your friends.
Discord users can become offline by opening the chat option. Now Right-click on your name at the bottom-left corner of your screen. Select the “Invisible” option from the dropdown menu. Now you will not appear online but will have access to Discord services and you can chat with your friends too.
For Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One users:-
- Go to the Home Screen and press the up arrow button on your controller.
- This will select your profile picture. Now with your Profile selected, Press the “A” button to open your profile.
- Once you are on the Profile page, scroll down below and select Appear online.
- Select the “Appear Offline” option from the drop-down menu.
- This will help you to appear offline to your friends and you can play Halo Infinite without getting disturbed.
So this is all regarding how to appear offline in Halo Infinite. By following the above steps, you can hide your online status from your friends and can play your game without getting dozens of invites and messages.
Recommended for You: