Valorant is a free first-person shooter game developed and published by Riot Games. It lets you link your Riot Account to Twitch in order to save your game progress and receive exclusive rewards through Twitch Drops. However, the process of connecting your Valorant Riot Account to Twitch.TV is quite simple, and here you will know how to do this.
Link Riot Account to Twitch
Twitch.TV is an online free video game live streaming service where you can watch your favorite streamers killing enemies in Valorant Game. However, Twitch.TV and Twitch Prime are different streaming services. You can access Twitch.tv content for free but you will have to pay for Twitch Prime.
There are lots of advantages to connecting your Riot account to Twitch.tv. You can unlock and receive many Twitch-exclusive rewards directly to your Riot account. It doesn’t matter whether you have Twitch.TV or Twitch Prime account, every Twitch user can link their account to Riot games. When users will connect their Valorant Riot Account to Twitch.TV, they will start getting free rewards and items through Twitch Drops.
Linking your Riot account to Twitch also saves your game’s data and campaigns so you can access them later in case of data harm or loss.
How to Connect Valorant Riot Account to Twitch.TV?
Riot is allowing Valorant players to download the beta version of the Valorant game when they link to their Twitch.tv account. It is recommended that you should link your Riot Account to Twitch.TV in order to get free exclusive rewards through Twitch Drops.
So without wasting your time, let’s know how to connect the Valorant Riot account to Twitch.TV?
? You must have an active account on both Twitch.TV and Riot games before following the below steps. If you haven’t, then make sure to create your account on Twitch.TV and Riot Games by visiting their official website.
- Visit the official website of Twitch.TV from here.
- Sign in to your Twitch.TV account.
- Click on your Profile in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Select “Settings” from the dropdown menu.
- Now choose “Connections” from the settings sections.
- There you can see Riot Games, simply click on the “Connect” button.
- A pop-up will appear on your screen, enter your Riot Games account username and password.
- After entering your Riot account credentials, click on the confirm and Authorize button.
- That’s it!! You can see a successful message on your screen saying “Your Riot Games Account is connected.”
Now start your Valorant Stream on Twitch.TV and start collecting many gifts, rewards, and bonuses from Twitch Drops. This page will guide you on How to Connect Your Valorant Riot Account to Twitch.TV.
I hope you have successfully linked your Riot Games account to Twitch.TV. However, if you have any queries regarding this, feel free to ask us via below comment section.
Share this article with your friends.