Download Valorant on MacOS without Bootcamp, Play Valorant on MacOS. Hey Guys, hope you all are doing well. If you want to play Valorant game on your Mac operating system without Bootcamp, so you are at the right place.
As you all know that Valorant is only available for Windows and there is not an official version for macOS. Many players asked us how they can play Valorant on their Mac operating system, so here is the best and easiest way to play Valorant on MacOS.
How to Download Valorant on MacOS and Play Without Bootcamp?
As I said above, there is not any version of Valorant for macOS and you can only play this game by installing a parallel desktop on your macOS. Those who are unable to install this game using Bootcamp can use this way to play the Valorant game.
Now Bootcamp doesn’t work with the new Apple silicon M1 macs, so you will have to play this game by using a virtual environment on your MAC.
You will have to install Parallel Desktop on your macOS to play the Valorant game. Follow the below steps to install a Parallel desktop.
1. Install Parallel Desktop.
- You can easily download the Parallel desktop from the app store or its official website.
- Install this app on your device.
- Now right-click on the Parallel Desktop icon and click on New.
- A window will appear on your screen, Tap on “Install Windows or another OS from a DVD or image file.”
- Click on continue.
- If you have downloaded any Windows version, then click on choose Manually button and select the iso file. You can simply download any version from the list.
- Now it will ask you for the license key, simply uncheck and click on continue.
- Then choose the purpose of using Windows to game only and tap on continue.
- Tap on Create and Windows will start installing.
After the installation process is completed, close the application. Now right-click on the Parallel Desktop icon and click on the Windows operating system from the list. Windows will start opening, wait until it starts normally.
2. Install & Play Valorant on macOS.
- Go to the root directory file where you have downloaded the Valorant game.
- Run the installation setup and the installation assistant window will appear on the screen.
- Tap on the Advanced option and select the path where you want to install the game.
- Click on the Install button and it will start installing.
- That’s it!! The game will install soon and you can play Valorant on MacOS without Bootcamp.
So these are some recommended methods that might help you to Download Valorant on MacOS and Play Without Bootcamp. You can easily play the Valorant game by installing a Parallel desktop on your macOS.
Share this article with your friends.