If you are also one of those who are getting CE-107938-8 errors on PS5 while playing any game, then here is how to fix the CE-107938-8 PS5 error code. Usually, this error is appearing while opening games such as COD, Fifa, Ghost of Tsushima, etc.
Sony has taken this error as much consideration but It has been for 6 months and there is nothing update related to this. So how to fix this CE-107938-8 PS5 error, here is the recommended method to fix this error.
What is CE-107938-8 PS5 Error?
This CE-107938-8 PS5 error occurs while playing some games and it says that can’t connect to servers. It mainly happens when developers release updates and your system can’t install the update properly. In simple words, assume that updates are installed on your PS5 and it gets turned off, and then you have to re-install the update.
This process generates some glitches and crashes in your games. After installing updates, When you start your game, you start getting the error code CE-107938-8. Here are some easy ways to fix the CE-107938-8 PS5 Error Code, follow them to fix this error.
How to Fix CE-107938-8 PS5 Error Code?
1. Update the System software
It is recommended that you should first update your system software of PS5 to fix this error code.
How to update your PS5?
- Go to Settings > System > System Software > System Software Update and Settings > Update System Software.
- Tap Update Using Internet.
2. Update to the latest game version.
Make sure that you have the most recent variant of the game in which you are getting this error, this error occurs because of outdated content. If you have the latest variant of the application, turn off completely the game and restart your PS5.
3. Delete the saved data on PS5.
- First of all, Close the Game completely in which you are getting this error.
- Now go to settings and Tap on Storage from the several lists.
- Click on System Storage and then choose Saved Data.
- There you will see all the games list, now select the affected game.
- You will see two files there, delete both saved data files. (You may lose your saved Comapigns by doing this.)
After deleting both save data, Restart your PS5, open the game and you will see that the CE-107938-8 PS5 error has disappeared.
4. Delete the game and reinstall it.
If nothing works for you, then sadly at last you will have to delete and reinstall the game. I know that these games are huge downloads but this is the last way to fix the CE-107938-8 Error.
How to delete and reinstall the game on PS5?
- Go to Settings > Storage
- Choose the game and reinstall it.
5. Contact PlayStation customer support
Contact the customer support of PlayStation either they have any solution for that or they may replace your PS5. Visit the PlayStation Contact support from here.
I hope that it fixes the CE-107938-8 PS5 Error Code, if you have any queries related to this, feel free to ask via the comment below.
More PS5 Errors and Ways to Fix them:
- Fix Call of Duty CE-108255-1 PS5 Error (2021)
- How to fix Modern Warfare Error Code 2048 on Xbox and PS4?
Share this article with your friends.