God Of War for PC has been officially launched for PC players. But many players are facing some issues while launching the game. When any player tries to launch the game, a pop-up appears on their screen saying “You need at least D3D_Feature_Level 11_1”.
This is a common error in God Of War PC and it occurs due to your graphics cards and the latest version of DXVK. DXVK is a Vulkan-based translation layer for Direct3D 9/10/11 which allows running 3D applications. You should try reinstalling the older version of it to fix the God Of War PC “D3D_Feature_Level 11_1” Error.
In this article, I will show you all steps to fix this error.
How to Fix God Of War PC “D3D_Feature_Level 11_1” Error?
Before moving to the solutions, make sure your system meets the Minimum System Requirements to run GOD of War on your PC.
God of War PC Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 10/11 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel i5-2500k (4 core 3.3 GHz) or AMD Ryzen 3 1200 (4 core 3.1 GHz)
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 960 (4 GB) or AMD R9 290X (4 GB)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: Minimum 70 GB available space
- Average Performance: 720p, 30 fps.
It is important that your GPU and CPU specifications meet the minimum requirements of God of War PC. If it doesn’t meet, then you can’t play this game on your PC.
However, follow the below steps to fix the God Of War PC “D3D_Feature_Level 11_1” Error.
1. Download “DXVK-1.9.4.tar.gz”
This error is caused by the latest version of DXVK files installed on your system. To fix this error, you can try to download the older versions of DXVK.
- Click here to download the DXVK files.
- Select the Version 1.9.4
- Click on “dxvk-1.9.4.tar.gz” to download it.
- Wait till the download completes.
2. Extract the Files.
Once the download completes, open the download folder or you can click the “Show in folder” option for the downloaded file.
- Right-click on the “dxvk-1.9.4.tar.gz” file.
- Select Extract Here.
- Extract the files using Winzip or WinRAR.
- Open the extracted files.
- Choose your system type x32 or x64.
- Copy all files from the folder.
3. Paste the files into the GOD of War Installation folder.
Once you copied all the files from the downloaded folder, you’ll have to paste them into the GOD of War Installation folder.
- Right-click on the God of War game icon on your desktop.
- Click on “Open File Location“.
- If you’re using Windows 11, click on “Show more options” to see the “Open file location” option.
- Once you open the file location of God of War, Paste all the files.
- The file includes d3d9.dll, d3d10.dll, d3d10_1.dll, d3d11.dll, and more.
After pasting the files, Restart your PC and launch the game. Now you can launch the game without any further issues.
Moreover, many users are getting the God of War “Not Enough Memory” Error, so they can click here to fix this issue.
So this is all about how to fix the God Of War PC “D3D_Feature_Level 11_1” Error and Version Not Supported error on Windows 10 and 11. I hope you like this article, and If you have any queries regarding this, feel free to ask us via below comment section.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU:
- How to Fix (0x803F8001) Minecraft Launcher is not available in your account?
- How to Connect Your Valorant Riot Account to Twitch.TV
Visit our website daily for more God of War guides and news.