Lost Ark is a recently launched game available for certain regions and players are experiencing many errors. Lost Ark Purchase Failed for Royal Crystals Error is one of the most frustrating errors in Lost Ark that doesn’t let players buy Royal Crystals.
Royal Crystals are the premium currency that is used for in-game stuff in the Lost Ark game. You can buy them with real money and use them to purchase items in the Lost Ark game. But some players can’t purchase the Royal Crystals because of some unexpected bugs and errors.
In this article, I will tell you how to fix the Purchase Failed for Royal Crystals Error.
How to Fix Lost Ark Purchase Failed for Royal Crystals Error?
Lost Ark Purchase Failed for Royal Crystals Error can occur due to corrupted game files and can be easily fixed by verifying the Lost Ark game files on Steam.
1. Verify the integrity of game files.
- Launch Steam on your PC.
- Search the Lost Ark game in your Steam Library.
- Right-click on it and choose Properties.
- Go to the Local Files tab.
- Select Verify the Integrity of game files.
- Wait until the game files are verified.
- If the files are corrupted, Delete and Re-install the game.
- Restart your PC and launch the game.
2. Install & Repair the EAC Services.
When you install any Epic Game, the Easy Anti-Cheat service is pre-installed automatically with each game. But it can be uninstalled automatically from your system if your system treats it as a virus. This can encounter the Lost Ark Purchase Failed for Royal Crystals issue and can be fixed by the below steps.
- Open the EasyAntiCheat folder (File Explorer > C Drive > Program Files (x86) > Steam > steamapps > common > Lost Ark > Binaries > Win64 > EasyAntiCheat)
- Double-click EasyAntiCheat_Setup to launch the application.
- Now click on the Repair Services button to troubleshoot the EAC 3005 errors.
- If this doesn’t fix the error, then you might click the Uninstall button on the bottom-left corner of your screen.
- Now Launch the Lost Ark game and purchase the Royal Crystals. Now you can purchase the Royal Crystals without any further issues.
3. Re-install the Lost Ark game.
If the error is still appearing on your screen, then you might need to delete the game. Maybe the game files are corrupted and you are getting the Lost Ark Purchase Failed for Royal Crystals Error.
Once you delete the game, Install the latest version of the Lost Ark game from Steam. Try to temporarily disable your Anti-virus as it may treat important game files as viruses. After installing the game, log in to the game and purchase the Royal Crystals.
So this is all about How to Fix the Lost Ark Purchase Failed for Royal Crystals Error. I hope you like this article, and if you have any queries regarding this, feel free to ask us via below comment section.
Recommended for You: