Playing Minecraft on Tlauncher for free can’t be described in words, but many players are facing an error. When they try to run the game, a pop-up appears with a warning that An error occurred while uploading files. If you are also facing this error so don’t worry, we will tell you How to fix Minecraft Tlauncher an error occurred while uploading files?
Minecraft Tlauncher Error Causes & Fixes
Every update makes good and bad effects on games and this error is also one of them. When you try to run the Minecraft game in Tlauncher, it starts installing the game from the servers but the process can’t be completed due to some errors.
Here are some main causes of Minecraft Tlauncher errors, make sure to follow all the recommended tips and ways to fix this error.
1. Disable your Antivirus.
This sounds crazy but you will have to disable your Antivirus for a while. Maybe your Antivirus software is stopping Java to connect with its online servers and it can’t complete the process to run the Minecraft game.
2. Check your Internet connection
Make sure that your internet connection is working fine. If your Internet connection is not active, then the game can’t be uploaded on Tlaucnher. You can perform a power cycle on your WiFi router or modem. First, turn off your router and unplug the power cable. Wait for approx 60 seconds, then plug back the cable and turn the power button of the router.
To check the live connection, Please follow the below steps.
- First of all, Open the command prompt to check the live internet connection of your PC. Type the below text to check the live network.
- If you get a reply with statistics from the servers, then your connection is live. But when your connection is not live, you should first restart your PC.
- Perform a power cycle on your WI-Fi router or modem.
- Forget the WiFi network > Click on the WiFi icon > Network & Internet settings. Now tap on the WiFi option and click Manage Known networks. Choose your network and tap on forget button. Restart your PC, then connect to the internet again, and open the Tlauncher again.
3. Set the correct date & time on your PC.
Please check that your system’s date and time are correct. If it isn’t, search for the date & time in the settings search bar. Now enable Set time automatically and Set time zone automatically. If it does not correct the date & time then you can set it manually.
How to fix Minecraft Tlauncher an error occurred while uploading files?
If the above methods didn’t fix your problem, then you can install the Minecraft Launcher beta version to run the game for free.
Here are some easy steps to run the Minecraft game on the Tlaucnher beta:
- First of all, Close the TLauncher application.
- Download the beta version for:
- Windows:- https://tlauncher.org/installer-beta
- Linux/macOS:- https://tlauncher.org/jar-beta
- Copy the link and paste it into your browser.
- The downloading process will start automatically.
- Install the beta version and choose the latest version of the Minecraft game.
So these are some recommended methods that might help you to Fix Minecraft Tlauncher an error occurred while uploading files. If nothing is working for you then you should contact the customer support of this game, they might help you.
Share this article with your friends.