Transferring PS4 clips to Phones is still vital for most gamers. Many gamers desire to share their gameplay on TikTok, Whatsapp, and Instagram. But the share feature of PlayStation 4 Capture Gallery is limited to YouTube and Twitter. However, it hasn’t any default feature to share PS4 videos on your Android or iPhone smartphone.
The only way you can transfer your PS4 gameplay clips to your phone using a Flash drive. First, you have to connect to a Flash Drive to your PS4 and then transfer videos to the flash drive. After that, copy the videos from the USB storage to your PC and then you can share them on your smartphone from there.
This process consumes too much time and requires additional devices and tools to copy the video files from PS4 to your phone. Hence, I will explain the best way to transfer PS4 videos to your Android and iPhone without a USB cable in this article.
How to Transfer PS4 Clips to your Phone?
The good thing is, that you don’t need to install any third-party apps on your phone and PS4 console. This process is quite straightforward, you have to upload the video on your YouTube account and download it on your mobile phone. Here’s how to do this.
Step 1:- Open SHAREFactory and select your clip.
Launch your PS4 and go to the Home Screen. From there, Scroll over to the Library option and select it. Now scroll below and select Applications.
There you can see some apps that are installed on your PS4. Select the Capture Gallery and choose the Start button. Now select the SHAREFactory option from the several lists and go to the Video clips.
Step 2:- Upload the video on YouTube.
From the video clips, choose the recorded video that you want to share on your android or iOS phone. Select the video and tap the Share button on your PS4 controller.
Now it will bring up a menu that allows you to upload your screenshots or video clips from the game directly to your favorite platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.
Select YouTube, and give a Title and description to your video. in the Privacy option, you can see three options:
- Public – Anyone can find and watch your video.
- Unlisted – Anyone with the link to the video can watch this.
- Private – Only you can watch this video.
I recommend you choose the Unlisted option, it will allow you to download the video on your smartphone using the link.
Now Disable the Share link on Facebook and Twitter, if you don’t want to share it on your social media platform. Finally, select the Share button to upload your video on YouTube.
Step 3:- Download your PS4 Clip video on your Phone.
Once the video is uploaded on YouTube, you are ready to download it. Follow these steps to download it on your phone.
- Open the Chrome browser on your smartphone.
- Visit Youtube.com on your phone. It will redirect you to m.youtube.com.
- Now you have to Enable the Desktop site. Click on the three dots at the top-right corner of your screen on chrome and tick the Desktop site option.
- Make sure you are logged in to the same YouTube account that you have used on your PS4 console to upload the video.
- Click on the Profile icon and select the Creator Studio.
- Select the Video Manager and there you can see all the videos listed.
- Now you have to look for the video that you have uploaded from your PS4.
- Click on the down-arrow button beside the Edit button.
- It will open a drop-down menu, and select the Download MP4 option.
- That’s it!! The downloading will start on your smartphone. You can play or share it on your social media.
Moreover, you can use any YouTube Video Download tool to download your uploaded videos. Copy the URL of the video and paste it into the youtube downloader. Select the Quality and download it on your android or iOS phone for free.
So this is all regarding how to transfer PS4 Clips to your Android & iPhone device without any USB cable. Now you will be able to copy your PS4 recorded screenshots and videos to your mobile phone.