Brawl Stars is one of the finest online multiplayer games from the “Clash Universe.” This game allows you to play solo or with your friends. You can easily invite your friends and play Brawl Stars together. But getting lots of game invites from your friends can irritate you. Here’s how to Block Game Invites and Enable DND in Brawl Stars game.
Brawl Stars DND Mode
Games from “Clash Universe” such as Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, and of course Brawl Stars are very fun to play with friends. The game interface allows you to play matches with your friends as these are PvP and battle royale games.
You can invite lots of friends to your gameplay and attack, raid, and build your own empire with your friends. However, you can join many Clans (a vast group of many players) and invite or get invited by them in-game.
But sometimes it becomes too much frustrating when you start getting tons of game invites from your friends in Brawl Stars game.
Brawl Stars game has an in-game feature that allows you to block game invites. Once you enable it, you wouldn’t get any invites from players in your friend lists and other players. You can easily turn on or off “Block Game Invites” in the Brawl Stars game anytime.
How To Block Game Invites in Brawl Stars?
To enable the Block Friend requests in Brawl Stars, follow the below steps.
- Launch the Brawl Stars game on your Mobile and PC.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner of your screen.
- Now click on the Settings icon.
- There you can see the “Block Friend requests” option.
- Make sure to enable it.
- Once enabled, you will not get any further friend requests in Brawl Stars game.
How to Enable Do Not Disturb (DND) in Brawl Stars?
If you don’t want to block friend requests, but want to get rid of game invites in Brawl stars, then you can enable DND and you will not get any notifications for game invites.
- Open the Brawl Stars game on your Mobile and PC.
- Click on the “Chat” option from the top menu.
- Now A pop-up will appear on your screen. Look at the bottom-right corner of the pop window.
- There you can see the Do Not Disturb option.
- Enable it and you will not get any notifications for game invites from your Brawl Stars friends and other players.
So this is all we know about How To Block Game Invites & Enable Do not Disturb in Brawl Stars game. Once you enable the DND in Brawl Stars, you will not any notification for game invites.
I hope you like this article, and the above methods will help you to appear offline while playing the Brawl stars game and you will not receive more invites anymore.
If you have any queries regarding this, feel free to ask us via below comment section.
Recommended For You: