Xbox Quick Resume feature allows users to jump back into the games right where they left off. You can switch between games easily or shut down your Xbox gaming console and then you can resume your game where you left off. This article will guide you on How to Turn off Xbox Quick Resume for All Games on Xbox Series S and X.
Why Should I Disable Xbox Quick Resume Feature?
The quick Resume feature on Xbox Series S and X save lots of time as you don’t have to start your game from the beginning. It creates temporarily saved data so you can easily skip the loading screens and resume your game where you left off.
However, this feature doesn’t support all games, you can use the Quick Resume feature on some games like Apex Legends, etc. But this feature can be frustrating for users who play online games.
If you close online games and resume them, then you have to close and re-open them again to connect with game online servers. It increases the game loading time and you have to repeat this step every time in order to fully close your game.
You can Turn off the Xbox Quick Resume Feature on your Xbox Series S and X so you don’t have to open games again to close it fully. However, you can’t disable this feature universally for all games on your Xbox gaming console. You will have to disable Xbox Quick Resume for all games one by one.
How to Turn off Xbox Quick Resume on Xbox?
1) Press the Xbox button of your controller to open the guide.
2) Navigate to My games & apps.
3) There you can see the groups of games under the Quick Resume option.
4) Now you have to highlight the game from the list which you want to remove from the Xbox Quick Resume.
5) With the game highlighted, press the Menu button (three horizontal lines) on your Xbox controller to open the game’s options.
6) Now a pop-up will appear next to your game icon.
7) Select the “Remove from Quick Resume” option to Turn off Xbox Quick Resume feature for that particular game.
Once you removed the game from the Quick Resume tab, it will no longer open from where you left off. You have to remove all games one by one in order to Turn off Xbox Quick Resume for All Games on Xbox Series S and X.
By disabling Xbox Quick Resume for All Games on Xbox Series S and X, you may lose temporarily saved data. So make sure to save your game progress before removing them from Quick Resume. Don’t worry it doesn’t harm your Xbox gaming console or your games.
So this was all we know about how to Turn off Xbox Quick Resume for All Games on Xbox Series S and X. If you have any queries regarding this, feel free to ask us via below comment section. If this article helped you then make sure to share it with your friends.