Did you recently complete the 2nd awakening quest and are unable to find the Armen Card in the collection of Lost Ark? This article will help you to find the Missing Armen Card in the Lost Ark game.
Armen Card immediately shows up when you buy the Lostwind Cliff Card Set or complete the in-game objectives to obtain the Delain Armen card. But for some users, the Armen card is not showing in their Inventory, Bank, and Card Set.
However, this is a very rare glitch and happens because of missing game files of the game. You can get the Armen Card by verifying the integrity of game files on Steam.
How to Find the Missing Armen Card in Lost Ark?
It is recommended that you should check the Missing Armen card in your pet’s inventory as well. Also, check the Universal Storage as achievement rewards are sent there.
But if you can’t find the Delain Armen card in the Lost ark, follow the below steps:
- Launch Steam on your PC.
- Search the Lost Ark game in your Steam Library.
- Right-click on it and choose Properties.
- Go to the Local Files tab.
- Select Verify the Integrity of game files.
- Wait until the game files are verified.
- If the files are missing or corrupted, Delete and Re-install the Lost Ark game.
- Restart your PC and launch the game.
Now go to the Inventory tab and you can see the Armen Card is there and you can use it to upgrade your character. If you can’t find it there, then try to search in your pet’s inventory and Universal storage as well.
I hope you like this article and now you can find the Missing Armen Card in the Lost Ark game. If you have any queries regarding this, feel free to ask us via below comment section.
Stay tuned with MechSocial to get more updates and fixes for Lost Ark.
Recommended for You:
- How to Fix Lost Ark Purchase Failed for Royal Crystals Error
- How to Fix Lost Ark ‘Unavailable in your region’ Error?
- Lost Ark: How to Fix Server Authentication Failed Error 10010
- How to Fix EasyAntiCheat Error 30005 in Lost Ark