Rainbow Six Extraction is a recently launched co-op game in which you can play this game with your friends or any other player online. But a lot of players are facing server connection errors and Error Code DELTA-00001007 in Rainbow Six Extraction.
Rainbow Six Extraction: Error Code DELTA-00001007
It’s been a few weeks since the release of Rainbow Six Extraction. Players are reviewing many positive vibes to the game as its story and gameplay are amazing. The graphics, sound effects, and CGI of this game are at another level. You have to complete many missions and operations in which you have to kill zombie types of enemies.
However, this is a PvP co-op game and you can play it with your friends and or invite any player to your gameplay. You must remain active while completing the game as it requires a working Internet connection.
But many players are facing a server connection error in Rainbow Six Extraction. Players are frustrated with this DELTA-00001007 error code that frequently appears while playing the game.
Moreover, Ubisoft has not provided any working solutions to fix this error. If you are getting the Error Code DELTA-00001007 in Rainbow Six Extraction, you should try to connect again to resolve this issue.
But if you are unable to fix the DELTA-00001007 error code, then follow the below steps.
How to Fix Error Code DELTA-00001007 in Rainbow Six Extraction?
Before moving to the solutions, Make sure that the game servers are online. If the problem lies in the Ubisoft server, then you can’t do anything. As the servers will become online, you can start playing your game without any errors.
1. Restart your Device.
It is important that if you are getting the DELTA-00001007 error code, then you should first restart your PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, or Windows PC. A fresh restart to your system might resolve the server connection error and you can play it without any further errors.
2. Troubleshoot Internet Connection.
You must have an active Internet connection to play Rainbow Six Extraction. If the game fails to communicate with the game servers, it can result in a DELTA-00001007 error code.
So make sure your Internet connection is working fine or you can perform a power cycle on your WiFi router or modem. First, turn off your router and unplug the power cable. Wait for approx 60 seconds, then plug back the cable and turn the power button of the router.
Moreover, you can check the live Internet speed of your Internet connection.
- First of all, Open the command prompt and type the below text to check the live network.
- If you get a reply with statistics from the servers, then your connection is live. But when your connection is not live, you should first restart your PC.
- Perform a power cycle on your WI-Fi router or modem.
- Forget the WiFi network > Click on the WiFi icon > Network & Internet settings. Now tap on the WiFi option and click Manage Known networks. Choose your network and tap on forget button. Restart your PC, then connect to the internet again.
- Open the Settings menu from the home screen
- Choose “Network“
- Then select “Test Internet Connection“
- Wait until the test is completed and check if your console is still connected to the router.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the options.
- Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Network Settings.
- Then choose “Test Internet Connection“
- Wait until the test is completed.
If your device is connected to your WiFi Router and working fine, then move to the next step.
Tip: Try to place your router closer to your console in order to get full signals.
3. Initiate a Basic DNS Flush.
Performing a basic DNS flush will also help you to fix the DELTA-00001007 error code. It will clear all the cache from your PC and your device will connect to the server once again.
- Open the command prompt on your PC as Administrator.
- Type the below command and hit Enter button to release the current IP address.
- Now input the following command and hit Enter button to generate a new IP address.
- Perform the below command to flush or refresh IP entries from your PC.
- Once done, Restart your PC and check the game if it is working or not.
4. Change the DNS settings of your console.
If you are playing Rainbow Six Extraction on PlayStation and Xbox consoles, then you might change the DNS settings temporarily. Once you change the DNS settings, the game will interact with the online servers and it will start authenticating. As a result, you can play the game without any server error.
Go to the network settings of your console and configure your network settings with the number of the public DNS that is free and open to the public by companies or organizations.
5. Disable your Antivirus.
Sometimes your Antivirus can treat important game files as a virus and it can result in a server connection error. Make sure to disable your Anti-virus and Windows Defender before installing the game.
You can disable Windows Defender by turning off real-time protection.
Type “Windows Security” in the Cortana search box.
Open “Windows Security” >> “Virus & Threat protection” >> “Manage settings“
Disable “Real-time protection“
You can temporarily disable other Antivirus tools on your PC by navigating to their protection settings.
Now run the Rainbow Six Extraction game and you can see that the error code DELTA-00001007 has been fixed.
6. Check the servers of this game are working or not.
You should also check that the server of this game is live or it is facing some downtime issues. Sometimes game servers face downtime because of maintenance or any internal issue. You can check Rainbow Six Extraction outages reported in the last 24 hours on downdetector.com.
So this is all about fixing the Error Code DELTA-00001007 in Rainbow Six Extraction. By following the above methods you can troubleshoot all the server connection errors in the Rainbow Six Extraction game.
I hope you like this article, and if you have any queries regarding this, feel free to ask us via below comment section. Visit our website daily for more updates regarding Rainbow Six Extraction.